2013 m. rugpjūčio 18 d., sekmadienis

Things Can Explode

Šiek tiek neišbaigtas darbas, bet nebežinau, kaip pratęsti. Tuo metu, kai rašiau, atrodė gera idėja...

My mind can explode, I know
That happened once when I was a kid
I came back home with stains on my clothes
Mum asked me what happened and I said:

'Mum, don't you know
My brain has exploded
But the sky hasn't fallen
Just my head is empty as a bowl now'

Some people used to say:
'You need a bullet to your brain'
They called me sick they called me wicked
Bot honestly, I didn't give a shit

I used to play alone
I used to build my dreams from stones
Once a man came to me and he asked
What I'm doing here and I said:

'Uncle, don't you know
My house has exploded
But I haven't died
I'm building my new home now'

P.S. Atsiprašau už gramatines klaidas.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą